Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving #2

I had a good week this week. On Tuesday I went on an exchange with Elder Derbidge. We were able to teach a lot more people this time, and I was able to do a lot of teaching in Spanish. We taught the Valentyne family, and a lot of other people. I really enjoyed teaching the dinner lesson in Spanish.
On Wednesday I went to District Leader Council and had a great time there. I really like that meeting, and always learn a lot.
It rained a couple of times this week.
Yesterday Elder Atkinson and I went to tract a street, and I took a Book of Mormon, a plan of Salvation pamphlet, and a super old finding happiness pamphlet. We contacted a family from somewhere in the middle east area that didn't speak very much English. They had a stick precariously perched on their roof, and I commented on it. They didn't understand, and one of them called their dad, and then gave the phone to me. he didn't really understand English very much either, so we eventually just left. The next neighbor we talked to wasn't super interested, so I gave her the old pamphlet. We contacted about five houses in a row where everyone was sick inside. We actually were pretty successful on that street.
Thursday we had a Turkey Bowl in the morning. We ate dinner at the Teves's home, and then helped them get rid of some flies.
Love,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment