Monday, October 24, 2016

Zone Conference

I had a good week this week. We had a lot of blessings. Our investigator Tonia came to church again this Sunday, and now she is all set for her baptism on Friday! I'm excited. We were able to have Sherrie come to church as well. She is progressing very well, and has a date for the 5th of November.
We were able to find a lot of investigators again this week, and have been having a lot of success in our area. We will have an occasional hard day where no one is at home, but it is becoming less and less common. 
On Tuesday I went on an exchange with Elder Derbidge. He is very interesting one. He was very good at using his scriptures when we taught a lesson.
On Wednesday after my exchange with Elder Derbidge, Elder Atkinson and I worked in the Sister's area for the afternoon. We found them well over 20 new investigators in about 5 hours. 
I went on an exchange with the zone leaders. I mostly worked with Elder Walker. He likes to find. We talked to a few people.
We had Zone Conference this week. That's always a lot of fun. 
We've had a lot of success in helping people come to church while I have been in Tulare. This week was our worst showing, but we still had 3 people come. It's a nice change.


No comments:

Post a Comment