Monday, October 3, 2016

Tulare Time

I have been adjusting to Tulare well. We had a lot of people watch conference this weekend, and we have a few baptisms coming up. Down here Word of Wisdom problems are more prevalent with our investigators. They are all pretty good at coming to church. Elder Atkinson is pretty good to work with. He is a good missionary. Our apartment is very nice. I am still the District leader of a district leader with 5 companionships. No senior couples this time. That means the exchange life continues. We meet in 3 different wards now though.
I really enjoyed conference. I know that the General Authorities really do have the Priesthood Authority. They are called of God.
God loves us.
I also got to go to a baptism of the Zone leaders. They are in the district.
The Area here is a lot smaller than Selma. We still have the country side, and we reach the southern boundary of the mission. We also cover Pixley and Tipton.
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment