Monday, September 5, 2016

Working in the Lords vineyard.

I started emailing late, so I am short on email time this week. This week I had the priveledge to go to District leader Training in Fresno. It was a very spiritual meeting, and I learned a lot about correction, accountability, and many other things.
I went on exchanged with Elder Strommen, and also with the Zone leaders this week. It was a lot of fun, and we did a ton of work. Elder Strommen is a very good missionary.
On Saturday we went to the Church's grape vineyard and harvested grapes to make raisins. It was a lot of work, but I enjoyed it. We worked a lot this week, and talked to a lot of people.
Here is one short experience:
On Tuesday Elder Stojka and Elder Nelson taught a new investigator names Roman.
On Friday or something I street contacted an older man and he referred his daughter to us. His daughter turned out to be Roman's wife. We are doing our best to make more contact with them.
I had a really great week.
Love,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment