Monday, November 30, 2015

2nd Transfer

I had a great week this week. I got to play in two Turkey bowls. The first one was during prepartion day, with all the other missionaries in the neighboring zones. I saw a lot of the missionaries from my MTC district, including Sister Crowther, the sister that went home for a while. I love playing football.
It made me really sore, i need to do more stretching in the mornings.
On Thanksgiving we went to around 4 different houses and ate 3 dinners. The First one was at our bishop's house. There were a lot of people there. Then we ate at Kim's house in South Selma. Next we brought a lot of food to one of the Spanish elder's investigators. He is going to be baptized in December if he doesn't go crazy. Next we ate at a less active's families house in Central Selma. It was a good thanksgiving.
Transfers is here again, and guess what, I am going to be a trainer! I'm staying in Selma. I don't know who I am training yet though. I am super excited.
We have a lot of baptisms coming up this month, we have about 8 people that are solids so far, and we have some more solid potentials coming as well. We have had lots of miracles with finding.
I am having a great time being a missionary. It is still fairly warm here, but I am wearing a sweater now most of the time. 
​​Love
Elder Keeley


No comments:

Post a Comment