Monday, August 21, 2017

Last One

I had a good and exciting week this week. I had my final interview with President Mackay.
We met and taught a girl named Justine for the first time this week. She know's that the Book of Mormon is true, and believes the church is true. She jsut has to take care of her ranch in Oregon on Sundays, so she hasn't been able to go to church yet. She goes to the institute building a lot. 
This week I emailed Sister Mackay my part of my Testimony. Here it is:
​My testimony is very deep, but also broad. With this kind of thing I like to share the parts that are most important.​
I know that Jesus Christ is the son of God. He is the lamb that was slain for our sins. He is our Lord, and our Master. He is our Savior and Redeemer. He is also our exemplar and teacher. He is our advocate with the Father. I know that he created this world for us. I know that he loves me and that he understands me.
I know that God has a perfect plan for me. We lived with God before this earth was created. God wants us to be happy, and to be like him. 
The Gospel of Jesus Christ is real and true. I know that it works everytime. I know that it allows us to become more like our Savior. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ is True. I know that the Authority to act in the name of Christ is here. I know that Joseph smith is and was a prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is the Lords living prophet on the earth today.
I Know that the Book of Mormon is true. I have been richly blessed by feasting upon it. 
I know that God hears and Answers my prayers. I know that the Holy Ghost is real and comes from God.
I know that I can live with god again.
I've got to get going, I'll see you next week.
Love,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment