Monday, December 26, 2016

The Last Christmas in the mission

I had a good Christmas week. On Thursday we went to the Christmas conference in Visalia. We had a couple of trainings and then played minute to win it and bingo again. Elder Tongish and I won a challenge. On Christmas Church was only an hour long with no speakers, just music. We had the Martinez family attend as well. Elder Atkinson and I went to Porterville next and Skyped from the Richie family's home. We had a delicious meal there and almost all of the missionaries from our zone came and played a present game there called Yankee Swap. It was fun.
Then we came back to Tulare with the Zone leaders and watched the Incredibles. It was a weird but nice to watch a movie. We played some board games and stuff there as well. 
Probably my favorite part of the Christmas week was watching the Nativity Bible video with the Maciel family. It was really simple, but the spirit was very strong.
We have a few good investigators right now, and we have been finding a ton of new potential investigators. They should catch up soon and start turning into a ton of new investigators.
I keep losing my camera on Preparation days, but when I have it with me next time I'll send a lot of pictures.
We were able to do a lot of work this week with less active members. We ran into a whole bunch of Jewish people this week, which was interesting because we were so close to Christmas. We found one that was a messianic Jew as well. He believed in Christ, but was a Jew because Christ was a Jew.
Thank you all for all of the gifts and letters that you sent to me.
Love,
Elder Keeley 

No comments:

Post a Comment