Monday, December 12, 2016

Staying in Tulare

I had a pretty good week this week. We have picked the Cervantes family back up and have been teaching them. They haven't quit decided to come back to church, but they have started to read again, and watched music and the spoken word. Hopefully they will be able to come back. They almost got baptized when Elder Atkinson was teaching them.
We area also still working with the Martinez family. They just need to quit smoking. 
This next transfer we will be having an Apostle come and tour our mission. I am excited.
I went on an exchange with Elder Derbidge, and it was pretty good. He is doing pretty well. 
Elder Rearte is coming down to the Porterville zone, and I am excited for that. He is one of my favorite Argentines.
All of the Tulare missionaries went to the 1st ward's Christmas party for a minute and we sang O come all ye faithful. It was fun as well. 
I forgot my camera at the apartment this week.

Love,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment