Monday, July 17, 2017

Finally Fresno YSA

We had a really good week here in Mighty Merced. We were able to find well, and have a lot of member present lessons as well. We found a lot of cool new people. 
Instead of going to the Zoo, this week we went to Castle Air Museum in Atwater. We got to see some really cool planes.
This week I learned that I am being transfered to Fresno YSA to be with Elder Sparks. I've never served in a YSA before, and I've never really served in Fresno, so it will be an all new experience. It sounds crazy.
Sister Kinny from Selma was baptized this week. I wasn't able to go to the baptism, but that got me really excited for the week. the Kinny family is awesome.
We started more officially teaching Raven this week. She is Eva's daughter. She came to church last week, and has started going to YW. All 3 of Eva's daughters will be baptized eventually.
We did studies with the Atwater Elder . 
We were able to have the Raes come to church again this Sunday. Jim, and an investigator named Joaquin came as well. Olga did come, and she had a really hard weekend. She needs some prayers to help her reach the waters of Baptism.
Joe Noya will be getting baptized this Saturday in Tulare. As the summer moves forward, a lot of the people I have had the privilege of working with are reaching the font.
Love,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment