Monday, June 12, 2017

Elder Millburn

Elder Millburn is my new companion. It was a pretty good week. We will baptize Eva and her family, along with Eugene this weekend. 
We also had Jim come to church this week, and we found Gracie's records.

All of the new missionaries that came into the Zone are awesome.

Here is the Testimony that I sent to President Clark for our final interview with him.
The Things that I know to be true by the power of the Holy Ghost:
One of the First things that I know are true is that God lives. He is my Heavenly Father and he loves me. He sent his Son Jesus Christ to be my Savior. Thr Scriptural accounts of Christ and his teaching and Sacrifice are real and True. He suffered and Died for me.

I know that God answers prayers. He communicates with us in many ways, but espescially through the Holy Ghost.

After Study and Prayer I came to have a strong Testimony that the Book of Mormon is true, and that this is the True Church. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, and that Thomas S. monson is a prophet today. I know that Jesus Christ's Gospel has been restored, and that it is real and true. It works. We can change and be forgiven and healed.

I know that as we follow Jesus Christ we will have lasting peace and Joy. I know that God keeps his word. I know that God knows me personally. I know that the plan of Salvation is real. I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

The work is good. 
We'll baptize this week, and that's good.
Love,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment