Monday, January 30, 2017

Transfers, Mission conference, Worldwide broadcast and more,

I had a super awesome week this last week. On Tuesday I went on exchanges with Elder Nelson. In our mission there are two Elder Nelsons, and both are great. On the exchange we actually went on splits. I went with a member and did some work in the first ward. It was lots of fun. It reminded me of when I was on an exchange with Elder Quinn and Elder Wilmoth in Elder Quinn's area and Elder Quinn abandoned us. 
On Wednesday we went to Visalia and had the Worldwide broadcast. There were a few major changes, and some good teaching. The Key Indicators and Schedule changed.
On Thursday I went to the Temple with Alfredo, Elder Collins, and Elder Perkins. Elder Noffal was there as well. It was a fantastic experience. I drove there with brother Adkins, an awesome recent convert from Tulare. All of us went to Cafe Rio afterwards. It was pretty good.
On Saturday we had the grand mission conference. It was good to see everyone, sing in the choir, and learn from the Apostles. We learned a lot about teaching with the help of Angels, having miracles in the work, and relating to the people we work with. Loving them. They told us that we were very obedient. Because we are.
On Sunday we had the Martinez family at church. We also had a young women named Megan. She is a very promising Tongan girl with a lot of LDS family.
We had a lot of teaching and finding this week as well. We were able to find several pages of formers.
We are also teaching a man named Sean that lives in Dinuba. He is married to a Mormon and was referred to us from Brother Farb.
I felt the spirit a ton this week.
Also Elder Atkinson is being transferred. I am getting Elder Wright.
Love,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment