Monday, July 11, 2016

Selma Training ground continues

I had a great week this week. On Monday I got a haircut from Elder Howard. It was his first one ever, but it turned out pretty well. We played some games and watched a few more fireworks. We were at Alfredo's house.
On Tuesday we went to Fresno and I dropped Elder Mountford off with his new companion. I split drove to the mission office again, and then went to Fig Garden. I was with Elder Quinn and Elder Wilmoth. Here is my only picture of them. I'll get one at Trainer Traninee.
Elder Quinn abandoned us on a split. Elder Wilmoth and I tore up the fig garden area talking to random people. We went to a park and talked to a random member with her non member friend and we were able to teach a member present lesson, and were able to get a new investigator for some random missionaries.
We went to the Temple and had all of our usual training meetings. I was the most experienced trainer there. 
We got our new companion on Thursday, and then we came back to Selma and got to work. 
I am nearly out of time. We had a good lesson with the Zamoras on Sunday. We also had a good Member home lesson with the Hernandezs.
Elder Keeley
My new Companion is Elder Mangum. He is from Orem.

No comments:

Post a Comment