Monday, January 11, 2016

Mail Monday Madness


Once we drank Milkshakes. 
Anyways, I had a good week this week. It rained a lot on us on Tuesday, we only biked for an hour, but we got pretty soaked. It was fun. The funny thing was that everyone we talked to on their doorstep that day told us to go home out of the rain. We were like we can't go home, let us in so we can be dry! 
Then we went on a team up. We get about a 3rd of the total member present lessons in our zone, which is pretty fun. It is good to teach with a member. 
This week I was feeling kind of down, because we were going to go on a trip to Caruthers, but our appointment over there canceled on us. I was also kind of really tired, and wasn't feeling that motivated. I prayed that I would be more motivated, and be able to better feel the Holy Ghost. A few minutes later our President called. It was pretty cool.
 I cut Elder Oliver's hair.

Elder Oliver and I have been very busy recently, which is a good thing. 
I learned this week about the light of Christ making the message of the restored gospel familiar to anyone that is willing to listen.
We learned that we won't be able to baptize Brandon because his mom wants him to stay Catholic. That's pretty sad. 
We were finally able to teach Able again, and we set a Baptismal date for him in February.
We are working with a PM family with a man named Ranae that we are having lots of good progress with. 
I am doing well.
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment